The event was held last April 29 – 30 at Glorietta Activity Center. It is an event organized by Mommy Mundo, a community of all the moms and mom-to-be. I was able to attend the event last April 30 together with my husband. It was a fun-filled event with tons of sponsors, sale items for babies, moms and the whole family, and talks from experienced moms who shared their knowledge and wonderful motherhood experience.
I also received a soon-to-be-mom Journey Box from Mommy Mundo! Yey!
Mommy Mundo is a community of moms dedicated to educating, inspiring, and empowering moms with useful, relevant, and up-to-date information of being a mother.
Joining the community only involves taking a few easy steps. Just sign up for a Mommy Mundo Passport card! With membership comes all sorts of benefits including invites to exclusive events, special offers from mom, baby and kid-focused brands, and upcoming perks and surprises throughout the year.
As a first surprise, joining the Mommy Mundo community via the Passport now also comes with a Journey Box filled with special items from our beloved partner brands.
There is a box for every stage:
- Soon-to-be-mommy Box for expectant moms
- Welcome to Motherhood Box for moms with newborns
- The Smiles and Tickles Box for moms with toddlers
- The Hello Kiddo Box for moms with preschool-aged kids and up
Here’s how to be a part of growing Mommy Mundo community of active and modern moms:
- Apply for a new Mommy Mundo Passport tagged at P500 with one-year validity.
- Choose the appropriate Journey Box
- Pick up your Journey Box at the Mommy Mundo HQ Pasig City, or have it delivered via courier.
- If you’re an existing Mommy Mundo passport holder, you can reprint your card and get the Journey Box for P300.
By the way, I have an unboxing video of the Journey box which is uploaded in Youtube!
Watch some of the highlights during the event!